Aus der Veranstaltungsankündigung:
„Meeting tomorrow’s challenges: Is stakeholder capitalism the answer?“
What kind of economic system do we need for a sustainable future? At the networking event Meeting tomorrow’s challenges: Is stakeholder capitalism the answer? we will examine this question with you and our speakers. Policymakers, experts, business leaders, investors, and the stakeholders of the future will explore what the expansion of value diversity and inclusion means for organizations and for society. How can companies, investors, and governments achieve environment, social, and governance (ESG) objectives? What do we have to do to make economic system more diverse, equitable, and inclusive? How do we measure success?
Michael Kellner, parliamentary state secretary at the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action, will set the stage with a keynote. Panel participants include
- Katharina Beck, member of the German Bundestag and financial policy spokesperson of Bündnis 90/Die Grünen,
- Saori Dubourg, member of the board of executive directors, BASF SE,
- Frank Engels, member of the executive board of Union Asset Management Holding,
- Christian Felber, co-initiator of the Gemeinwohl-Ökonomie movement, and
- Stefan Hartung, chair of the board of management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Insights from a real-time experiment with students, held in the afternoon before the event, will enrich the discussion. The event will be moderated by Monika Jones, Deutsche Welle.
Weitere Informationen und Anmeldung zur Veranstaltung hier.